The Arbor Cutting Press (3 tonne) is useful to cut various materials. It can cut paper, plastic, rubber and textile into desired samples. This machine allows manual cutting of samples. Arbor Cutter requires minimal force to cut. Thus, the Arbor Press is specifically designed to cut sample pieces easily and accurately. The Press is made of iron cast.
Additionally, using the optional cutting die adapter can ensure fast and repetitious sample preparation. The Arbor Press can be used on a work bench, wall or pedestal.
The Arbor Press has a replaceable cutting board. It also has a hand operated lever. Thus ensuring convenience. We provide one year limited warranty for this machine.
The Steel Cutting Dies (C0024) or Ruler Cutting Dies (C0025) can attach to the Arbor Cutting Press.
Steps for cutting using the Arbor Cutting Press
1. Install the cutting die.
2. Loosen Grub Screw and remove pressure foot, if installed.
3. Install Cutting Die Adapter, with Die attached, in the hole in bottom of the Rack.
4. Tighten the Grub Screw to hold the cutting die in place.
5. Place material sample on Cutting Board underneath the Cutting Die.
6. Ensure cutting area is clear of any fingers/hands or any other body part. Refer to Safety Statement.
7. Pull the Hand Operated Lever in a downward motion to lower the die onto sample, applying enough force to cut through the sample material.
8. Release the Hand Lever to raise the cutting die off the sample piece.