The Band Saws can produce test sample pieces from all sorts of materials for testing. It perfectly cuts samples. Thus, enabling testing of various materials. And so, it helps comply with respective testing standards. For example, the Sample Band saws can cut foam samples. These samples allow compression testing. It can cut a wide range of materials include wood, paper, cardboard. Even foam, metal and rubber. The sliding table ensures that samples can be cut with ease with precision.
• STRAIGHT (order code S0017-SP1)
Double Beveled (3630mm x 19mm x 0.50mm)
For cutting soft and fibrous materials. Provides a smooth surface without rugged edges.
• WAVE (order code S0017-SP1.2)
Hardened edge for longer life (3630mm x 19mm x 0.50mm)
For foams, rubber, sealing material, leather, soft aluminum, corrugated cardboard, etc.
• ALLPOWER (order code S0017-SP1.3)
6 Teeth Per Inch (3630mm x 19mm x 0.50mm)
An all-round blade suitable for different materials such as wood, aluminium or stainless steel.
Items to pair with this machine:
• OP1 Dust Collector - Waste is sucked through the impeller fan blade. And then the waste falls into the lower bag. then the air is being exhausted through the top filter bag. Thus, collecting some of the fine dust on the way.
• SP2 5 micron Fine Filter Bag - for top of Dust Collector
• SP3 Plastic Dust Bags - for bottom of Dust Collector
•SP4 Filter Cartridge - for Dust Collector (includes 10 x BP-SP3)