The Sample Band Saw is recommended for producing test sample pieces from all sorts of materials for testing.
The Band Saw produces perfectly cut samples to be used in a variety of testing equipment to measure qualities like foam porosity, compression, tension, tear strength and much more.
The sliding table ensures that samples can be cut with ease and precision every time.
The video below shows an older model with very similar functionalities.
• STRAIGHT (order code S0017-SP1)
Double Beveled (3630mm x 19mm x 0.50mm)
For cutting soft and fibrous materials. Provides a smooth surface without rugged edges.
• WAVE (order code S0017-SP1.2)
Hardened edge for longer life (3630mm x 19mm x 0.50mm)
For foams, rubber, sealing material, leather, soft aluminum, corrugated cardboard, etc.
• ALLPOWER (order code S0017-SP1.3)
6 Teeth Per Inch (3630mm x 19mm x 0.50mm)
An all-round blade suitable for different materials such as wood, aluminium or stainless steel.
• S0017-OP1 Dust Collector - Waste is sucked through the impeller fan blade and then the waste falls into the lower bag, the air being exhausted through the top filter bag, collecting some of the fine dust on the way.
• S0017-SP2 5 micron Fine Filter Bag - for top of Dust Collector
• S0017-SP3 Plastic Dust Bags - for bottom of Dust Collector
• S0017-SP4 Filter Cartridge - for Dust Collector (includes 10 x BP-SP3)