Specially designed for foam testing, the UR-2030 & UR-2030SD provide accuracy of automatic die oscillating frequency and torque transmission. The U-CAD software provides contour lines of physical properties to help the users choose excellent formula matching.
The standard UR-2030 or UR-2030SD models consist of one main testing unit and one subunit of control and data analysis equipped with one IBM compatible PC, colour monitor, hard disk, DVD drive and one printer.
- Temperature Range: from room temp. to 200°C
- Temperature Accuracy: within ±0.3°C, providing with smaller resolution.
- Temperature Display Resolution: 0.1°C, providing with smaller resolution.
- Oscillating Frequency: 1.66Hz (or 100cpm)
- Torque Range: pre-set at 25, 50, 100, 200 lbf-in; or discretionary at user pleasure.
- Torque Unit: lbf-in., kg-cm., or dN-m.
- Torque Accuracy: ±0.2% of full scale
- Oscillating Angle: ±0.5°, ±1°, ±3°
- Electricity Supply: AC 220V±10%, 50/60Hz±3Hz, 7A, Single Phase. Others are available by order.
- Pneumatic Pressure: 65Psi or 4.5kg/cm 2 or 0.45Mpa (Air-compressor is to be user's own equipment.)
- Foam pressure curve
- Blowing rate curve
- Elastic torque curve (s’)
- Viscous torque curve (s”)
- Elastic & viscous complex curve (s*)
- Tan. Delta curve (Tan ð)
- Loss angle curve 8. Cure rate curve
- Test temperature curve
- Scorch time (Ts1, Ts2, Ts3…)
- Cure time (Tc50, TC60, Tc90...)
- Minimum torque (ML)
- Highest torque (MH)
- Cure rate 6. Loss angle value
- Tan delta value (Tan ð)
- Any selected dynamic value on the curve from any scale.
- Any foam pressure value against its coincident foam time, and vice versa
- Any coincident value of the foam pressure or foam time against the corresponding cure time or torque value, and vice versa
- Minimum and maximum foam pressure value
- Foam pressure and foam time at the point of maximum blowing rate.